If you have a portfolio of Rs. 1 crore or more as direct equity or MF and need someone with more knowledge and experience to take responsibility for managing your portfolio, I would be happy to help.
Here is my portfolio returns as of last quarter end (as of 30th Mar 2018)
This kind of returns comes from a three-year-old portfolio with a “buy and hold’ approach. I have normally out-performed Sensex every year in the past decade by about 5-10%.
So here are the details of how we can work together:
• As you are likely to have an existing portfolio – I will start with that portfolio and recommend which MF’s / stocks to keep and which ones to sell so that we keep only those that, I believe, will perform.
• The buy /sell will be done by you based on my recommendations.
• I only recommend Mutual funds or stocks that I have tracked and invested myself. My approach is conservative, and I invest in Mutual funds or stocks aiming for a 15-20% return per annum. My portfolio is mostly large cap and few mid caps and I do not take undue risks.
• Typically, we will build a “buy and hold” kind of portfolio and once the portfolio is constructed, there will be less activity.
• You will need to stay engaged with me for three years atleast, as in stock markets, I believe, three years is the minimum timeline to get good ROI.
• We will have one monthly review – can be more if required.
• There are no guarantees of returns – but you can expect a Sensex ROI plus 5-10% ROI per annum from second year onwards. The first year will be spent in creating the portfolio.
• As a starting point – we will have a skype call where I would like to understand your investing style, your current portfolio and ROI expectations and I will share my MF / stock picking style. Once you are comfortable with my approach, we will start the engagement.
• I charge 1% of the Assets under management annually in advance.
In case you are interested in this – please write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.